Wednesday, February 16, 2011

While I was away...


It’s been 3 month hibernation. My last post was on 24th November. I have been wanting to write for a while. But some unknown authority stopped me from doing it. For a while I thought it was laziness, then for another while I thought it was boredom, then I decided it was lack of time. I spent quite a bit of time scratching parts of my body which I would not like to mention here, while I was thinking of an actual reason due to which I am not writing. Then I realized that there is no point of wanting to write. It does not happen unless you put it into action. Its like quitting smoking or using a condom. It does not happen unless you do it. So here it is.. I have decided to use a condom.. i mean.. I have decided to write. 

While I was away
  1. I may have been laying eggs
  2. I may have been kidnapped by ETs
  3. I may have gone on an expedition to the moon
  4. I may have been holidaying in Antartica
  5. I may have swam across the Indian ocean
  6. I may have been on a spiritual trip to Himalayas
  7. I may have been searching for moksha with help from Nityananda’s Ranjitha
  8. I may have been shooting for an Hollywood movie with Julia Roberts
  9. I may have gone on a rejuvenation trip to Hawaii
  10. I may have lost my senses after watching “Ram Gopal Varma ki Arse” (sorry Aag)

It is not necessary that I may have done any of the above in isolation. I may have done groups of these. I may have done all of these. I will leave it to you to contemplate.

Before I sign off, I want to give you small snippets of one of my favorite topic.. Yuddy







 So long.. before I come back with my next rambling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment